Dear Governor’s Rewards Members:
Starting Monday March 1st 2021, our rewards system is moving to a new back end platform to make it easier for you and our team members to process your points and rewards. The good news? Nothing with the program values is changing.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Your current profile and point value will transfer over to the new platform.
- You will still use your phone number to earn points and redeem rewards.
- The Governor’s Web App will no longer work to log in to your account. Visit GovernorsRestaurant.com/rewards for the updated log in link.
- If you haven’t registered your profile with your birthday and want to have a birthday reward available you must visit that website to set up your profile BEFORE your birth month begins.
- Create an account with the same phone number when ordering online and you will automatically get points and be able to redeem available rewards.
- When you pay with a credit card the system will remember your card and award points whenever you use that same card. You will receive an email alerting you to this, and can opt out at the bottom of that email. Please don’t add your rewards account to someone else’s payment or it will be linked to their card.
The system will be down for the first week of March while we transfer data. We can add your points manually when the new system is turned on. Unfortunately we will not be able to process rewards until the new system begins.
Questions? Contact Us Here