We are looking for Restaurant Servers to take and deliver orders. You’ll be the face of our restaurant and responsible for our customers’ experiences. Food server responsibilities include ensuring our tables are clean and tidy when guests arrive, presenting menus and serving food and beverages. You need to be quick on your feet (literally and metaphorically) and have a polite and friendly attitude. If you enjoy talking to people and thrive in a fast-paced workplace, we’d like to meet you. Your ultimate goal will be to provide high-quality service that will help us maintain and attract customers.
- Prepare restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order
- Attend to customers upon entrance
- Present restaurant menus and help customers select food/beverages
- Take and serve orders
- Answer questions or make recommendations for complementary products
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen staff.
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
- Issue bills and accept payment
- Proven restaurant serving or waitering experience
- Hands-on experience in cashier duties
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
- Patience and customer-oriented approach
- Excellent people skills with a friendly attitude
- Responsible and trustworthy
- High school diploma is a plus but not required
What can we offer you?
- Full time or part time positions with a competitive hourly rate
- Medical/Dental/Life Insurance Plan for full time employees
- Paid time off available to both part time and full time employees.
- 401k Retirement plan (once you’ve become eligible to participate.)
- Employee Meal program
- Flexible schedule
- Support to help you reach your goals and grow!
Job Type: Full-time/Part Time
Pay: Minimum Wage + Opportunity to Earn Tips