The Cashier/Greeter (GSC) welcomes all guests into a Governor’s Restaurant and thanks them for dining with us as they leave. This person works at our bakery counter taking call in and online orders and preparing them for pickup. You will also greet guests as they enter the building and work with the service team to invite them into our dining room. The Greeter will manage guest seating and assist the cashier and servers as needed.
What are we looking for?
You are a self starter, and have the ability to work by yourself and as a member of a team. You enjoy making things look organized and take pride in a job well done. You have the ability to stay calm when things get stressful around you. You take pride in the quality of service and hospitality that you provide.
- You have availability for night and weekend shifts when we’re busiest.
- You’re reliable and dependable.
- You complete tasks in the time allotted at high quality
- You maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- You have reliable transportation and a true desire to learn and grow.
What can we offer you?
- Full time or part time positions with a competitive hourly rate
- Medical/Dental/Life Insurance Plan for full time employees
- Paid time off available to both part time and full time employees.
- 401k Retirement plan (once you’ve become eligible to participate.)
- Employee Meal program
- Flexible schedule
- Support to help you reach your goals and grow!
We have a GREAT culture and we are looking for GREAT people to add to our team. You know who you are –honest, energetic, motivational and fun. You have a vision for the perfect restaurant, and you know how to bring it to life.
Apply here for this position.