At Governor’s Restaurant we strive to provide a safe, friendly, and modern environment to dine and work and offer our guests delicious home-style food served by an exceptionally professional staff. Our vision is simple…to be the place where people want to work and want to dine!
If you value hard work, honesty, and teamwork come work for Governor’s Restaurant. We offer flexible work schedules, training programs and a welcoming and positive work environment where everyone can thrive.
Apply here for one of the positions listed below, and we’ll keep your application on file until we have an opening. We might not always be hiring, but we’re always seeking quality applicants.
Jobs at a Governor’s Restaurant
- Line Cook – A fast paced production position in the heart of the restaurant. You must be organized and dependable. Experience is always welcome.
- Baker – To produce our famous baked goods, you must be able to follow our family recipes, and be organized and able to work independently on an established timeline.
- Dishwasher – A fast paced position providing clean dishes to our team members. This position is often a launching point into other areas in the restaurant.
- Prep Cook – The ability to work independently, use family recipes, and be organized is necessary to be a prep cook in our restaurant.
- Server – You are the front lines with our guests – you must be friendly, organized, and willing to build relationships with all guests.
- Guest Service Coordinator – whether it’s as a cashier, host, busser, or buffet attendant, you are assisting our servers and kitchen staff to exceed guest expectations.
- Shift Leader – Willing to lead others and exceed the guests expectations every day.
- Manager – A leader and developer of people. Must be organized, with a high level of delegation and evaluation skills, and willing to coach others to their highest potential.