Thanks for your interest in joining our Ellsworth team. We’re currently hiring for the positions listed below.
At Governor’s Restaurant we strive to provide a safe, friendly, and modern environment to dine and work and offer our guests delicious home-style food served by an exceptionally professional staff. Our vision is simple…to be the place where people want to work and want to dine!
If you value hard work, honesty, and teamwork come work for Governor’s Restaurant. We offer flexible work schedules, training programs and a welcoming and positive work environment where everyone can thrive. Our benefits include competitive pay, Health, Life, and Dental Insurance, Employee Meals, Paid Time off and Vacation time, and a 401 K Plan.
Apply here for one of our open positions, or stop in and see us for an application.
- Line Cook – A fast paced production position in the heart of the restaurant. You must be organized and dependable. Experience is always welcome.
- Dishwasher – A fast paced position providing clean dishes to our team members. This position is often a launching point into other areas in the restaurant.
- Server – You are the front lines with our guests – you must be friendly, organized, and willing to build relationships with all guests.
- Guest Service Coordinator – whether it’s as a cashier, host, busser, or buffet attendant, you are assisting our servers and kitchen staff to exceed guest expectations.
- Baker – To produce our famous baked goods, you must be able to follow our family recipes, and be organized and able to work independently on an established timeline.
- Assistant Manager – A leader and developer of people. Must be organized, with a high level of delegation and evaluation skills, and willing to coach others to their highest potential.