Here’s how it works
Come into any Governor’s and sign up! Then…
- Spend a dollar at any Governor’s, and earn a point. Save up 250 points, and you can redeem them for $10 off your next check!
- Happy Birthday! If you’re a Go Gov’s! Club member, we’ll put a $7 bonus on your card at the start of your birthday month. But, be sure to use your bonus before the end of your birthday month, or you’ll lose it!
- Visit your neighborhood Governor’s Restaurant for exclusive deals only for Go Gov’s! Club members.
- Watch for special offers, invitations, and coupons in your email — and at your neighborhood Governor’s Restaurant — and save even more.
It’s easy to check your Go Gov’s! Club point balance any time you like. Just go to our account access page and access your member information and point balance (you’ll find your 14-digit ID number on the back of your Go Gov’s! Club card). You’ll also find your updated point balance on your guest receipt after every visit.
Join today & start saving!
The Finer Points…
- Governor’s Restaurant reserves the right, at the sole discretion of the company, to alter, limit, modify, or change program rules, regulations, terms and conditions, including but not limited to imposing time limits, changing values, rewards and reward levels, or terminating the program — without prior notice.
- Except where required by law or provided for in the program rules, Go Gov’s! Club reward points have no cash value. Points may be used for redemption only.
- Governor’s Restaurant reserves the right to discontinue membership privileges and/or void all or a portion of a member’s point balance if the points have been issued, received, or redeemed through computer error, fraud or theft, through illegal means, or in a manner not authorized in the Official Rules & Conditions or to remedy the situation by any other legal or equitable means available under applicable law.