NEW Governor’s Rewards 2020 Questions & Answers
Can I still use my current Go Gov’s Club card?
- As of December 9th 2019 the current program will end and be replaced by the new Governor’s Reward program. At that time your card will not work anymore.
I filled out a form last year. Do I need to register again?
- Yes, the purpose of that was to update your profile information so we can link your points to your new account.
Why do you need my phone number?
- Your phone number will be your account number. This is what we will enter into our register system so that you can earn points and redeem rewards. This will also be how you register your account online to enter your birthday and other profile information.
What if I don’t have a cell phone
- You don’t need a cell phone to participate in the program. If you have a land line you can use that number to earn points and use rewards. Unfortunately, you can’t register that number at this time as you must be able to receive a text to verify your phone number. Only one person can register a phone number per account.
Will my old points transition to the new program?
- Your old points will transition to the new program if you sign up with the same email address that you currently have in our system.
Will my birthday reward transition to the new program?
- Unfortunately, no you will need to register with our new program to enter your birthday information in your profile so that you will be able to redeem a birthday reward.
Do I need to register online to earn points and redeem rewards?
- You do not have to register online to earn points and redeem rewards. You will still have to sign up at your local Governor’s with your phone number. However, if you don’t register your phone number you will not be able to earn birthday rewards, look up your point balance online, or be notified when we are running special members only rewards and specials. Register here
Why should I register my account online?
- If you register your account online you will be able to earn birthday rewards, look up your point balance online, and be notified when we are running special members only rewards and specials.
Why didn’t my old points transition over to the new program?
- If your old points didn’t transfer to the new program it could be because of several reasons. If you haven’t used your rewards card in the past year, your account was closed. If you didn’t register with the same email address as your past account, we couldn’t sync your old account. Or if you didn’t have an email address associated with your card there was no way to sync your points. Please talk to one of our managers as they might be able to help recover your points or Contact us.