Scroll down for Frequently Asked Questions!
Our goal is to give you rewards as simply as possible. All you need to earn points is your phone number. Earn a $10 Reward for every $250 you spend, with no card to carry! To get a birthday bonus and feature deal notifications you must create your account.
Even if you had one of our old Go Gov’s Rewards cards you need to create a new account. Don’t worry, we won’t send you notifications without your permission.
Why should you register?
- 100 bonus points when you register your profile
- $10 Birthday Bonus reward during your birth month
- Special feature prices for Rewards Members
- VIP Flash Deals for Rewards Members
When you pay with a credit card the system will remember your card and award points whenever you use that same card. You will receive an email alerting you to this, and can opt out at the bottom of that email. Please don’t add your rewards account to someone else’s payment or it will be linked to their card.
It’s easy to check your point balance and available rewards any time you like. Just click here to Log In.
The Finer Points…
In order to receive a birthday reward, you must register your profile and add your birthday to it before the first day of your birth month.
- Governor’s Restaurant reserves the right, at the sole discretion of the company, to alter, limit, modify, or change program rules, regulations, terms and conditions, including but not limited to imposing time limits, changing values, rewards and reward levels, or terminating the program — without prior notice.
- Except where required by law or provided for in the program rules, Governor’s Rewards reward points have no cash value. Points may be used for redemption only.
- Points can be earned for purchases made at a Governor’s Restaurant directly for food/beverage service. Points will not be rewarded or rewards can not be redeemed for Banquet/Catering sales, Online Mail Order Bakery, or any Third Party delivery service.
- Governor’s Restaurant reserves the right to discontinue membership privileges and/or void all or a portion of a member’s point balance if the points have been issued, received, or redeemed through computer error, fraud or theft, through illegal means, or in a manner not authorized in the Official Rules & Conditions or to remedy the situation by any other legal or equitable means available under applicable law.
Frequently Asked Questions:
I tried to sign up my phone number for a new account and nothing happens!
- To sign up online you must use a cell phone that can receive a text message AND be able to click the link to verify the number. If you don’t receive a text when you try to sign up most likely your phone number is already registered. Please go back to the main page and try to look up your account balance.
I don’t know my rewards password.
- Our system doesn’t use passwords for your account. When you want to check your balance visit GovernorsRestaurant.com/Rewards and enter your phone number or email address into the Lookup Account box. You will get a text or email with a link to your account balance.
Can I change my phone number?
- NO, you can’t change it. The only way is to go to our website and fill out a comment card with the old phone number and the new one. We’ll update it.
I didn’t get my birthday rewards
- MOST LIKELY you didn’t fill out their profile. Go to the rewards tab on our website and look at your account. If it’s not in there it will prompt you to enter it.
- Sometimes it’s because you already used it, or the wrong month is in there. Once it’s in there we can’t change it.
I’m not getting points.
- Either the server didn’t put your phone number in, or
- Your credit card is linked to someone else’s account. We would need the last 4 digits of your card number to look that up. Easiest way is to fill out an online comment on the website.
I need to Link a new credit card to my account.
- To link a new credit card to your account you must make a purchase at a Governor’s location using your new card and give your phone number to the server to enter for the rewards account
- To Delete a credit card from your account – Enter your phone number or email to Look Up your account, and click the link that is sent to you. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and you will see any credit cards linked to your rewards account. Click the trash can to delete a card that you don’t want linked and then confirm it.