We’re excited to welcome you back to our dining room starting May 18th in Ellsworth, Waterville, and Presque Isle, and June 1st in Old Town, Bangor, and Lewiston. Here are some guidelines for dining with us:
- When you arrive to DINE IN please check in with our greeter outside the front door or call our NEW wait-list line. Signs will be posted outside each restaurant with that information. We will take your name and phone number and call you when your table is ready. Per state guidelines we must log a contact person and phone number from each party, along with your server’s name.
- We will be limiting the number of guests based on the state of Maine’s direction and social distancing best practice.
- All guests must wear face coverings when they are not seated at a table. If you are not wearing one we will assume you have a medical reason for not doing so.
- All children must always remain at the table and be supervised.
- Single use condiments will be provided. Straws will be provided upon request only.
- All payment will be taken at the table by your server. If you are interested in some bakery goods to go please let your server know and they will gladly get that for you.
- All guest areas will be completely sanitized in between guests visiting with us, and proper social distancing will be observed in the dining room.
- If you are health compromised or just don’t want to dine in with us yet, we still offer curbside takeout or delivery where available for your convenience! Visit GovernorsRestaurant.com/order to place your order.
Please be patient and understanding with us during this period of change. Safety is our number one priority and we will strive to do everything we can to safely serve you and your family!
Here’s our current hours of operation:
Let us know how your visit was by filling out our online comment card